Why use a qualified commercial painter to paint your commercial property
Painting your commercial property can be a huge job depending on the size of the property along with the type of property it is. Whether it be an industrial space, high rise, school, office block, etc along with the location and access, there are many facets to consider and manage. So, you really want someone that knows what they are doing, are experienced in all aspects and that have a team behind them to support and help deliver your project on time and within budget.
Why use a Master Painter to paint your commercial property?
Master Painters are experienced and have standards and ethical aspects that they need to meet to become a Master Painter. So, you can rest assured if you are engaging the services of a Master Painter that you are getting a qualified painting company that knows what they are doing such as:
- Have all the relevant insurances – worker’s compensation and public liability
- Knows and understands the law in relation to working from heights
- Quality service
- Quality work
- Peace of mind you are using a trusted company
- An experienced company that delivers on time and on budget
Any commercial painting company or business that will be carrying out any works should be more than happy to supply you with a copy of their certificate of currency for all their insurances. If they will not do so, this is a clear red flag and we would recommend running in the opposite direction and straight to us if you are in the Sydney area.
Master Painters are experienced in all aspects of commercial painting
As a Master Painter, we are experienced in all aspects of commercial painting from the planning right through to the execution and clean up.
Depending on the size of your commercial property there are multiple things that need to be juggled, including:
- Ensuring the correct number of painters are available during the project to ensuring it comes in on time and on budget
- Planning the logistics – how access to the property will be obtained with the least disruption to your business and surrounding premises
- Working alongside your business during opening hours while ensuring OH&S guidelines are met for your employees, ours and also the public
- If scaffolding will be needed then when and where it needs to be erected and then also dismantled so it’s not in the way or holding things up
- Planning and communicating so we are not disrupting your business but ensuring we are also following workplace OH&S guidelines and procedures to keep your employees safe, our employees safe and the public
- Deliveries of materials are done in an efficient and non-disruptive manner to your workplace
Why hire Summit Coatings as your commercial painters
Summit Coatings have been looking after the painting of residential and commercial properties for over 30 years. We are also registered Master Painters and our level of workmanship and delivery sets us apart from the rest. This has led to us winning and being finalists in numerous awards.
“Our strata block’s whole experience of Summit Painting from initial quote, office back up and painting team allocated, was professional and seamless.”
Attracta Lagan, Head of Body Corporate, Scarborough House
No job is too big or too small for Summit Coatings so if you are in and around the North Shore and Northern Beaches area of Sydney get in touch with us now to discuss your residential or commercial painting needs.